God’s Plan of Salvation
IF YOU DIED TODAY, ARE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU WOULD GO TO HEAVEN?
- Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;”
- Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:”
- Isaiah 64:6, “But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.”
The Penalty for Sin….
- Romans 6:23, “The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.”
- Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
- Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth His love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:21, “For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.”
- Hebrews 9:28, “So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.”
- Romans 10:9-10, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- John 1:12, “But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:”
Praying does not take anyone to Heaven, but receiving Jesus into your heart gives you Eternal Life in Heaven. If you would like to receive Jesus as your Saviour, then bow your head and pray to Him, acknowledging that you are a sinner, that you believe He died and rose again for your sins, and ask Him to forgive you. We suggest a prayer like this:
“Dear Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, I believe you died for me and rose again. I trust you now to save me from Hell, forgive me of my sins, and give me eternal life in Heaven.