After decade-old audio was discovered from his radio program “The Right Side,” U.S. Senate challenger Chris McDaniel emailed the Libertarian Party of Mississippi to emphasize that his criticisms were of the candidate and not the Libertarian Party in general.
Within the lengthy email, posted below from Facebook, McDaniel articulates his record and support for Liberty. Undoubtedly Libertarians will be important to McDaniel if he expects to upset Sen. Cochran in the June 3rd Primary.
With the media combing through numerous hours of audio, McDaniel can expect much more analysis and questioning should he win the Primary Election against Sen. Thad Cochran.
For more information:
- Cochran/McDaniel race dredges up ghosts of the past
- Republican Senate Candidate’s Thoughts on Gays, Drugs, Libertarians
- Bombastic McDaniel remarks gain national attention again
- McDaniel explains his criticism of Libertarian Party
- Libertarian Party of Mississippi on Facebook